If you would like to become a new member of the ACF Columbus Chapter contact Jason Knapp at (614) 579-9010. Jason will answer your questions and send you a complete membership information packet. Click below to download application forms.
- Professional Culinarian – is the professional/chef with 3 years or more of full time employment in the culinary profession.
- Culinarian – is for the new professional, someone with a minimum of 6 months full time employment who is pursuing on-the-job training and building a résumé to take on more responsibility.
- Student Culinarian – is a registered apprentice or a student in the post-secondary culinary education program with less than 2 years of full-time employment.
- Junior Culinarian – is the high school student between the ages of 16 and 18.
- Associate Membership – is for any group, corporation or company that provides products or services to the culinary profession.
- Allied Membership – is for those in professions related to the culinary profession, such as a nutritionist, dietician, bartender, waiter, restaurant manager or owner.
- Culinary Enthusiast – is someone who has a passion for the culinary arts. Home cooks to gourmets are welcome at this level.
- Property Membership – allows companies to purchase ACF memberships for culinarians at a reduced rate.
Yearly Membership Dues Structure
- $200 allied
- $240 associate
- $100 culinarian
- $145 culinary enthusiast
- $70 junior culinarian age 16-18
- $200 professional
- $100 student culinarian